Tuesday, June 22, 2010

costco


(Best viewed in Safari) costco, originally uploaded by mjayyheart.
Yesterday was an awesome day! It was my first day of my short "summer" break where I didn't have any obligations. I didn't have to work or go to school or tend to homework, it was awesome. Ironically enough, yesterday was also the first day of summer, the Summer Solstice, if you will, which also happens to be a huge celebration in Santa Barbara. We didn't go to the parade for the Solstice but we did go to Costco for some hot dogs! Gotta love some dolla' fifty hot dog and pepsi! Then we went and saw the movie Killers, which we really enjoyed. If you are wondering the dynamic between me and Zach, that movie defined us perfectly! The relationship between Katherine Hiegl and Ashton Kutcher is exactly how me and Zach are, minus the fact he doesn't have a license to kill (Thank God!)!

I've been trying to take pictures of my short summer vaca, so keep checking back ! Next week should get pretty exciting with all the fun goin' down in Gilroy!

No comments:

Post a Comment