Friday, December 18, 2009

New projects


Hey! So I'm putting my new skills to use by creating websites! I'm making my mom a website for her insurance business, so that her clients can take a look at the plans that she's offering! I'm pretty stoked on this first version I whipped up tonight after work. I'm gonna work on a couple different versions although I think this might be the one; but options are ALWAYS better! Plus she hasn't even given me feedback yet!
If you noticed, there was an "s" on the end of the title of this post! Last night I emailed 3 people who had Craigslist ads up looking for Flash designers, I'm hoping to land these gigs in order to start saving for my Mark II! I might as well refer to "it" as "mine" because I will have one of those bad boys someday!

If you're looking for a web designer, give me a holler and we can work something out!
Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment