Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christine Dudek

Wow, hello! It's been awhile, especially with a photoshoot to report. Well, after a couple of months of focusing all my energy and time on building my website and some prodding from my friend, I decided I should dust the cobwebs off my little ole' camera and do a photoshoot. This is my friend, a best friend of mine, Christine Dudek. She's been one of my best friends since 3rd grade! She has total Tayler Swifty colored hair, so when she asked me to do a photoshoot I immediately thought of a Tayler Swift-inspired country photoshoot. Not to mention Gilroy is very country-ish itself AND my another one of my good friends, Amy, has these very fun cowboy high-heels! We went to Salvation Army to get the overalls and Christine researched T-Swift curls and voila! The location: a field near/behind my house in Gilroy. Check out my flickr to see more! (www.flickr.com/majestacampbell)

No comments:

Post a Comment